Do you have a ton of left over fabric from previous projects like i do? Well here is a great, fun, and easy way to use that fabric!
I found this idea from this lovely lady! All you need is a strip of fabric, any size, any length, though the wider the fabric the bigger and bulkier it will be.
If you click on that link she shows you how to do it, but she showed it way to fast for me and it took me a few tries to get it right so i am going to show you in pictures.
1. Get a strip of fabric, then tie a knot at the top like this.
2. see the very beginning of the strip right above the knot? push that down
3. Now take the tail and start twisting it. See the twist.
4. Now take that twist and wrap it around the knot, and keep doing that. Keep twisting and wrapping. once the flower gets to the size you want just just it and Glue it down.
5. Take a tiny piece of felt and glue it to the back of the flower
As you are twisting the tighter you twist makes a difference.
left: tight twisting Right: loose twisting. See the difference? I think i like the loose one better.
You can do all kinds of things with this you can put them on shirts, glue a clip to the felt and put it in your hair, make them a necklace, or make a hair piece out of it. All super cute ideas!!!