Friday, June 25, 2010

Last semester updates!

So.. today i went to the mail and i got a letter from the deans office from school which i thought was weird so i opened it as i was walking back in to the house...

well it turns out I got on the DEANS LIST!!!!

I was so excited when I found out! I didn't get straight A's so I thought it was weird.. but it says you only need a 3.65 Gpa or higher to get on the deans list!!! So i'm on the deans list for the college of Education, which means my name will be on the poster in the lobby in the education building! I'm excited about that because I always look at that list now I can look at it and look for MY name! YAY!


by the way... my smarter than me husband, never got on the deans list while he was in college, so it makes me feel just a Little smarter than him! haha he was very proud of me and I'm proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment